FLOW COSMETICS Organic Lavender Floral Water 有機薰衣草花水
Balancing & soothing toner for all skin types.
Suitable for all skin types, gentle enough for delicate children's skin.
Lavender water contains active compounds that nurture and soothe the skin. Try lavender water for skin and scalp, sunburns and itchy skin with rashes or psoriasis. Lavender water refreshes and soothes itchy scalp. It helps oily skin type to fight against acne and excess sebum.
Multi-purpose, pH-balancing flower waters are more popular in skin care than ever. The active compounds in the plant treat various skin problems and make your skin glow.
100% natural with no harmful chemicals.
* Vegan / Alcohol-Free
How to use: Apply daily on cleansed skin to calm and refresh the skin. The multi-purpose floral water can be used in many ways:
- as a moisturizing facial toner
- to soothe the skin after shaving (great for men, too!)
- as a soothing toner for irritated scalp
- to soothe and cool sunburned skin (tip: store your flower water in the fridge)
- for various skin problems (excess sebum, acne, itching, redness…)
- as a refreshing body spray
- as a mineral makeup fixing spray
- as a cleanser for light makeup
- to relax and calm your mind
- in the evening to promote sleep
- for children, e.g. to soothe diaper rash
Ingredients: Organic lavender floral water, skin moisturising and antimicrobial ingredient derived from radishes fermented with lactic acid bacteria Leuconostoc Kimchii
INCI: LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA FLOWER WATER*, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE**
* Wild grown or certified organic ingredient
** Ecocert or COSMOS approved ingredient
We have added a natural antimicrobial ingredient; Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate to the product.
About Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Completely natural and Cosmos certified antimicrobial.
- Gentle and skin friendly ingredient made by fermentation from radish root and lactic acid bacteria called Leuconostoc kimchi.
- The antimicrobial capability is due to natural mechanisms developed by plants and microorganisms by which they protect themselves from their environment and other competing organisms.
- Has also skin moisturizing properties. In the manufacturers study small concentrations provided a 10% increase in moisturization.